Shop Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required prior to completion of order. You can use the "Buy Now" button or contact us if you are ordering a custom item and we will send you a bespoke PayPal invoice. Once payment has been received we will begin the preparation of your item. If you have any queries regarding production time please feel free to contact us.
For faulty or damaged items, returns are accepted within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us prior to returning any item as we are unable to accept returns without prior notice. You are responsible for the cost of return postage, however we are happy to work with PayPal's free return shipping scheme ‑ find out more details here
Please note, all items (except ready-to-wear items) are made to order especially for you, so we cannot offer refunds or exchanges for a problem with the size or colour ordered. Please always make sure that you order the correct size and colour using the size chart and fabric gallery ‑ don't hesitate to contact us if you need any clarification or advice!
• Our Gift Vouchers must be redeemed directly through Ambiente Flamenco, as full or part payment of products from our Website. A Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Voucher. The "Buy Now" buttons do not function with gift vouchers. Please contact us to redeem your gift voucher and we will send you a customized paypal invoice
• When ordering a direct email Gift Voucher, you should ensure to enter the recipient's email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher
• All Gift Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of issue. If you would like the issue date to be at a later date (for Christmas or Birthday gifts for example) please let us know at the time of order. The voucher will be valid from this date for a period of 12 months
• Site offers and promotions do not apply when purchasing gift vouchers
• Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash
• Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Voucher
• Where Products purchased online with a Gift Voucher are returned, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Voucher
• We are not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
The Legal Stuff:
As a UK based company, all transactions and agreements will be considered entered into in the UK and are subject to UK law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts. In the case of any legal claim or dispute, the case will be brought before the courts of England and the UK.
Managing Directors: Amber Domenech Patey & Miquel Domenech Pretus